Note: Working on a governance proposal? Make sure to look at the best practices.
Evmos has an on-chain governance mechanism for passing text proposals, changing chain parameters, and spending funds from the community pool.
On- and off-chain Governance Structure
Governance practices and decisions are communicated through different types of documents and design artifacts:
- On-chain governance proposals
- Architecture Decision records
- Technical standards / specifications
Decision-making and Discussion Venues
Venues involve community members to different degrees and individuals often perform multiple roles in the Cosmos ecosystem (validators, users, developers and core-members of Evmos Team). Because technical direction setting and development is almost always happening in the open, involvement from members in the extended community occurs organically.
- Evmos Discord
- For ecosystem cross-pollination with an active developer presence.
🏛│governancechannel for discussing proposals, upgrades, etc.
📜│proposalschannel for a full list of proposals.
⏫│upgradeschannel for upcoming software upgrades.
- All-in-one platform to discuss, vote, and fund projects together
- Evmos proposals list
- Telegram (@EvmosOrg)
- General Evmos Telegram group
- Twitter (@EvmosOrg)
- Official Evmos Twitter